Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Maternal Side - Family Photos

I am starting to print photo to hang on my walls.  It's about time!

The following are my mom's side of the family.  They definitely took photos regularly and hung onto them.  All of these families lived in Napa, California.

I will be retouching these photos for printing.  So thankful to have them (and know who everyone is in them, too.)

John Henry Vienop & Family - 1900

Henry Borchers & Family - 1899

Patrick Flanagan Family - Without Patrick - 1890s

Thomas M. McLaughlin and Family - 1919


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I want to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2016/03/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-march-4-2016.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete