Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Where's Fall - Seems Like Summer Here!

My children started back to school on August 14th.  Between Fall Swim, soccer, Girl Scouts, tutoring (for my oldest), volleyball, yearbook (my volunteer job), and Sunday "church school", my children and I have been busy.  I can't forget to mention homework in there and a field trip or two.  It has been warm here in Northern California with very few days below 85 degrees for the mother of September or the first half of October.  It has been a bit unseasonably warm this year.

I will be carving out some time in November to work on my family tree.

Here are a few photos of what we have been up to.......


Students getting ready to pan for gold in Old Sacramento:

Fall Swim for my oldest girl...driving in:

Girl Scout Meeting:

Volleyball time:

Lassen Volcanoes National Park with 4th Grade:




Soccer time:

No comments:

Post a Comment