Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

March/April/May

Genealogy....Yes, it is my relaxation and my hobby.  I love to correspond with people about this subject very much.  I have to admit though each year in March, April, and May, there is little time on my calendar for it.

Here's what I've been up too......I volunteer a lot and have two young children.......






It is one heck of a Spring with swim team and Girls Scouts for my kids, plus field trips, yearbook, photography, volunteering at the school, gardening, and much, much more......I shall have more time by mid-June.  I'll post some photos of the trips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment