Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween and Fall Festivals

One of my cousins, not really so distant, truly enjoys Halloween.  I know how busy she is but I can't let Halloween go by without noting it here.  Personally, I love Fall and Halloween, both.  It is a time in California where the summer transitions into winter and can take anywhere from what seems like two months to just a few short weeks.

This year I offer a photo collection that shows off a bit of Halloween and Fall in Northern California.

Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment