Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Someone's Ancestor Sunday - Tulocay Cemetery, Napa, CA - Part 3

Someone's Ancestor Sunday relating to Tulocay Cemetery is becoming somewhat of a habit for me.  Rather than hold information hostage, or in oblivion for that matter, I've decided to post what I've run across.

The following headstones are located near my Flanagan's who have unmarked graves.  That would be why I photographed these headstones.  They are in my collection so that I can find my Flanagan's again.

Louella Kropin:


Willam J., son of E&B Harris:



Thomas Harris:



Joseph A. Keller:



 Are any of these people your relatives who are buried in Tulocay Cemetery, Napa, CA?  They are someone's ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment