Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Maxwell/McLaughlin Posts

The Maxwell/McLaughlin Posts are now clickable with hyperlinks from the Maxwell/McLaughlin Page.  Feel free to click on the link below.  This page is an index of posts about my maternal grandfather's mother's family.  My maternal grandfather was Richard Joseph Flanagan (1912-2000) of Napa, CA.

This page includes my extensive information gathered from several other researchers and sources about the McLaughlin's, Maxwell's, Gartlan's (Gartland's), Shaffrey's, and Fox's that are all connected to this side of my family via my grandfather.  There are also Duffy cousin's mentioned here and there.  If you are looking to find out more about these families and the Irish Settlement in Newport, New York, you have reached a good starting place.  I have placed the posts in a sort of alphabetical order.

Maxwell/McLaughlin Page

If you seek the Flanagan's, I have a separate page with posts about my Flanagan Family Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment