Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 Months of Posts and Counting

Today is the 6 month anniversary of this blog!  I've posted something just about every day.

This has been a wonderful experience to write about my family and connect with other family and researchers.   Since it is the holidays, it is time for a break.  I will return to regular posts in 2011 but for now will be on hiatus with maybe a couple of quick posts here and there.  

This can give any newcomers and relatives the opportunity to catch up on reading about the Maxwell's, McLaughlin's, and Flanagan's.  I have other family surnames included in my blog along with general genealogy posts.  Please check out the index pages to find the posts that you'd like to read.  I'd love feedback too.

My blog has comment sections for anyone to type a message.  The blog is also attached to my website at http://www.zelsersk.net/ and "Mine, Yours', and the Other Guys Genealogy" is on Facebook.  Feel free to sign my guestbook on the website or email me.   I will continue to check email during the holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment